Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Little 'Bout Me

So, I'm anonymous. I prefer to keep it that way so I can post as I like without bias. But that doesn't keep me from just explaining myself.

First of all, I'm the youngest of a rather large family. All my life I've had great siblings to look up to. We've had challenges but, as you can see, we made some pretty good progress. I enjoy writing stories, so on some of my posts I will have a weekly updated story. (Just a little something to look forward too!) I enjoy photography.

Lots I will get on this blog as my online journal, but to share with other people for advise. Also I love to help people with they're problems, so if your in a sticky situation please console me. But that also means that I might post my problems on here seaking realese.

So please get the word around about my blog!!!
             Thanks Love You All!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment